Monday, March 29, 2004

So here's some new quotes from the end of last week and a special treat: quotes from the group 14 triple chunk Upstream retreat this weekend. We had an incredible incredible time together here in College Station. We hit up an Aggie baseball game, had worship& Bible study & game time & rootbeer float time at my apartment on Friday night. On Saturday we had a cookout at a park and hung out all afternoon playing basketball and kickball and playing on the playground equipment. Too bad ya missed out! But here's some quotes from it at least.

"I has a refrigerator at my house. I even has a microwave oven." --mrs. p

"A little bit of him goes a long way." --duwald

"So simple its almost insulting." --duwald

"You pay a surgeon $3800 an hr for no oops! You're paying for the other 900 surgeries he has done." --duwald

"I got touched. Don't worry, its not that bad." --daniel L.

"I have a dry scalp so I have a legitimate itch." --garrett

"Why are you winking at me Travis?" --aaron

"Cuz I liiiike you." --travis

"I call everyone babe. Because you're all babes." --travis

"You're a babe if I've ever seen a babe. And ohhh...I've seen a few." --travis

"Welcome to the slow track!" --corey

"Sharon, you just need a little head rub." --travis

"Ahhh!! You and your....brilliantness!" --daniel t. to evelyn
"Gosh Travis, take it off. Taking horrible pictures of people all the time..." --amanda

"Do you want me to physically cut you out? This is where Amanda WAS." --travis

"O my gosh, I talked to a frog." --daniel L.

"I don't know whether to put my socks on or not. " --garrett

"Daniel's face is very clean." --kim

"Hey I don't have bad feet." --garrett

"Your gummy bears are like hard." --matt

"I'm not sick. Do I LOOK sick?" --matt

"They wear short skirts every day? That's a lot of shaving." --jessica

"Do you have problems?" --amanda to sharon

"I actually heard your voice when I was in the bathroom." --kim

"It's like when I eat at Stone Willys, my stomach gets so mad at my mouth." --kara

"I can't believe I look like Michael Jackson!" --kara

"I refer to Travis as 'that.' 'That' scares me." --alicia

No comments: