Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Here's some quotes from the profs from this week:


"This is one of those times where a picture is worth a million words, or a thousand or something like that." --mrs. p

"Please note an abstract class is interesting." --mrs. p (consider it noted)

"I'm a little confused personally." --mrs. p

"It will have to be a lot harder than last time because the grades are....I'm just kidding." --mrs. p, knowing very well the grades from last time are terrible

"A circle is a point with an attitude or something. And some radius. A cylinder is really a circle with attitude. Look at it! Cooool." --mrs. p (hmm, and all this time i thought a circle was a set of points all equidistant from a center point or whatever they say. now, i know the REAL definition)

"Do ya'll know what slurpees and icees are?" --mrs.p, before sharing a story about how her husband used to be none other than the icee bear

"Asterisks are cool." --mrs. p

"That'd be like grandpa, me, and my kid. He's a Phinney, she's a Phinney, he's a Phinney." --mrs. p (gotta love phinneys)

"This will sound a little strange at first. In fact, you will hate it." --j fenn (indeed, i did hate it)

"Isn't the premise of wearing deodorant that we dont want to smell people's armpits?" --duwald (yeah, something like that)

"Let's see. To me, this is a hi-liter." --dr. welch

"No one says you know what, dont worry about the pay. I just want to give myself freely to this organization. We'd call and get you some help." --dr. welch

"Any time there's cake I like it. In fact, why not bring cookies and chips too?" --dr. welch

"I dont care if people call me Ben, Mr. Ben, Dr. Ben, or Dr. Welch. Just dont call me late to eat." --dr. welch

hope ya enjoy these quotes from the early part of this week. hopefully some more will come outta classes tomorrow and friday. this has been an up and down week for me, ranging from carefree sand volleyball and awesome conversations to tests and frustrating homework assignments and feeling slightly overwhelmed. leave me some lovin.

No comments: