Monday, March 01, 2004

i have created this to share with you, my friends, my newfound and highly entertaining hobby of writing down quotes from my classes here at texas a&m. because my aim profile just doesnt have enough room. let me introduce you to my fine aggie profs:

MWF-
These mornings we have our main major classes.
First is INFO 322 (JAVA programming)with mrs. p, a personal fave. she's a little crazy and says TONS of wacky stuff, but i must say she knows her java!
Next we have INFO 328 (Database mgmt) with mrs. barry. a crazy funny class, but usually not a good source of quotes. lets just say you just need to be there to understand.

TR-
These days we start off with MGMT 363 with Dr. Welch. an awesome Christian prof and funny man, sometimes a good source for quotes.
I then have MKTG 321, which, interestingly enough, is co-taught by Duwald and Conant. Both are stellar profs and know their stuff. Right now it is Conant's section of teaching and he has a wealth of good quotes. Duwald will return after spring break.
Then I have MUSC324 (music of world cultures), arguably the easiest visual and performing arts credit out there, but not a source of good quotes. props to j fenn though, for being a cool prof.

No comments: