Wednesday, April 14, 2004

so, i havent updated in, well, in a long, long, long time. my apologies. here's a few quotes for ya.

"they are so cute together. and they complement each other's funniness." --evelyn

"we'll call that drop 'steve'." --dewald, referring to a drop of water in a pipeline

"i continue to be astounded by life." --dewald

"We've had soft drink and snack vending machines since they came across on the Mayflower." --dewald

"Dont call yourself stupid, just pressurized." --mrs. p

"This is something new for you: read the chapter in the book." --mrs. p

"Do y'all know ANYTHING?" --mrs. p

"That's a LIE" --mrs. p

"Have we gotten anything done yet? Why start now?" --mrs. p (now thats my line of thinking)

"This has been a flop of a day." --barry (mmmhmmm)

thats really all i suppose. if i'd taken notes when i went home for easter i could share TONS of funniness from the fam and friends, but sorry, i didnt. i apologize. but i did have an incredible Easter and finally went and saw the Passion, on Good Friday. I was glad I waited to see it then, it was the perfect day to remember the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross in such a vivid way. conant comes back to marketing tomorrow, so get excited. I'll try to do a better job. Hopefully I haven't alienated my readership.

No comments: