Friday, April 16, 2004

so here's some quotes from mrs. p this morning (whoop for database being cancelled after that!!) and also a special treat: quotes from upstream group 14 triple chunksters last nite.

"Isn't this a 300 level class? You should be writing operating systems. If you were across the campus you would be. That's why you're not across the campus, right? 'I didn't want to design operating systems. I wanted to learn how to count beans'." --mrs. p (yeah, thanks. but why beans?)

"I wore a bright colorful shirt in case any parents came to class today." --mrs. p (bright pink, to be exact. it was a nice shirt. but no parents came. that would have been cool if they had though.)

"Are y'all typing to your mothers or writing this down?" --mrs. p

"But like in the '80s if you ever watch home movies the world was like in this red tint." --marcus

"Did you just say you're so surprised you have a boyfriend?" --sara to kara (whaa? kara has a boyfriend? haha GOTCHA AGAIN)

"Dude. Its a joke. Laugh. Blow snot out your nose." --sara

"Do you realize how much fun Barbies are to burn?" --garrett (thats sick.)

"A bird pooped on my head too! They're going crazy, huh?" --daniel t.

"It sounds as though there is a small animal in your purse." --garrett to amanda

"I look over and Sara is poofing out her gut." --garrett (its true, she was)

"There's babies inside they're just not fertile yet." --sara

"Your skin looks like its cannibal." --sara (ok, so she REALLY said tannable, but we all heard cannibal)

"See, I've heard this multiple times and I still think its funny. That's funny." --sara (and thus, funniness was defined)

"I understand your logic." --travis to sara, after she explained why she would walk around campus without having shaved her legs for 2 weeks if she got $50 for it.

And after I explained the title of my blog to her:

"Cool! I'm so gonna say that it was like a day from the '80s. Bad music. Funky hair. And my socks felt like they were pushed up all the way." --sara

Fo sho. That's all the quotes in the hizzouse for today. Weekend here we come!

No comments: