Friday, April 01, 2005

to be fair, i've included an easter quote from myself, recorded by bekah

"I eat things that make me thin...wheat thins, thin mints - thats my diet!"
-the OnE & OnLy, ShArOnE-


so basically senioritis or spring fever or whatever it is, THAT is kickin my boo-tay right now. if the first 3 weeks of march seemed like a mere 3 days, the last 9 days of march felt like nine stinkin years. we've finally made it to april, and in just over 3 weeks, i will have completed a semester project (with team awesome!), and written two papers, of 15 pages each. hmmm. april toils bring may diplomas?

so here's my resolutions for school in april:
1. resolved. to go to all my remaining classes. i.e. no more skipping. i.e. stop laughing. i.e. i'm serious.
2. resolved. to begin my papers BEFORE the week they're do.
3. resolved. to use the project workdays in the syllabus to actually work on the project.

APRIL FOOLS.

haha just kidding, those really are my resolutions. i know that you are still laughing at my resolutions, but you just watch. i really can do things i want to do. i'm gonna suck it up and finish strong here. ok, now i'm laughing. i'm really tired of info classes. hopefully may will come soon!!

april fools day doesnt carry quite the same charm it did in elementary school. what kind of person are you when april 1st no longer makes you gleefully think APRIL FOOLS DAY, YES!!! and instead you think, dang it april 1st, my rent is due and i dont have any more checks.



-psalm 70:4-
"Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, 'Let God be magnified!'"



the light i was following
suddenly seems quite dim
or maybe its just my eyes
clouding up on the earthly prize
doubt wrecked the confidence
that was driving my heart
and the plans you've laid
have never seemed a larger maze
as i sift through every desire
my head's barely above the mire
but as i'm struggling all alone
i think i can hear a heartbeat
and its not my own...

2 comments:

CYNTHIA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CYNTHIA said...

huh huh. you said, "before the week they're do." that's funny to me.