Wednesday, April 13, 2005

in exactly one month i will be graduating from THE finest university.

but WOW does a lot need to be accomplished before that point. most of that in the next 2 weeks. yeah my life's pace definitely picks up a bit at the end of the semester, particularly for the past 2 semesters. being in senior level classes is rather different than the lower level classes i have discovered to my chagrin. the horrors of spending essentially an entire week in the computer lab finishing a website had slowly faded from my mind. a semester is just long enough to forget the pain of finals and team projects. i find myself remembering some of the fun we did manage to have and wonder if it really was that bad? and now that time is upon me again. and i clearly remember, YES, it WAS that bad. it is tempered by the fact that this is the LAST time to endure this semester ending frenzy as an info major. also helpful in this process is the finest team ever to spend the next two weeks with. the times spent with team awesome, coding, yet also laughing, eating, throwing things, and generally just being awesome will constitute some of the finest memories of my college career.

but i'll still be glad when its april 28th. it is certainly more fun to look back on these times than to be in the middle of them.

april class attendance: still perfect! only 5 more days to go!....too bad they dont say any good quotes these days. they are killing my blog here.
hours spent working on projects yesterday alone: 8 hours
hours spent writing today: 3 hours so far, and the night is young...


whatever You ask of me
i know my answer will be yes, Lord...yes, Lord
whatever You desire, I won't say no
whatever You ask of me
i know my answer will be yes, Lord...yes, Lord
wherever You call me, I'll gladly go

--ross king

-psalm 94:19-
"in the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul..."

No comments: