Tuesday, February 22, 2005

10 random things you will NEVER be able to quote me as saying:

lets do something a little less competitive (i mean, someone's gotta win, right?)

i just dont think michael vartan is that hot (c'mon, he's like the definition of hotness)

nah, i dont really feel like taking a nap (sleep is beautiful)

hmm i guess i overdressed for this occasion (unless somehow jeans & flipflops were too dressy)

i never missed class this semester (uh yeah right)

please pass the mayonnaise (sick)

sure, i'll take some V8 juice (sicker)

the rainy weather makes me so depressed (its my absolute fave weather)

a&m is overrated (please.)

well i guess i've got everything figured out (uhh, yeah right)

sorry i dont have any quotes for you...my classes were cancelled on thursday (except for one, i had a test in it) so that all the girls could attend a conference entitled, creatively, Women in Information Technology. since they cancelled class so i could attend, i did of course.......not attend.

4 comments:

bekah kay said...

who is michael vartan??? see you this weekend!! yay!! gig em (We HAFTA go shoppin this weekend i get a $100 shopping spree to buy all the A&M t-shirts i can handle!)

thesharester said...

umm only the HOTTEST MAN EVER. haha, perhaps you know him has mr. michael vaughn, on alias?

Anonymous said...

I am really very excited that there is a second person out there who agrees with me about Michael Vartan--even if he does only ever have one expression on his face.
and props for your blog--I don't ever really see you anymore, but your blog always makes me laugh.
I submit my own professor quote from MKTG 442:
"How much bigger is this going to get? How much beer do we have?"--Dr Busch

thesharester said...

ah thank you for your quote submission. who is this anyway?? why dont i see you any more?