Tuesday, February 08, 2005

10 Random Things About Me
1 I definitely love new socks
2 I cant breathe if i were to eat....or smell....peanuts
3 I went white water rafting on the Nile River....and thought I was going to die...and loved every minute of it.
4 I usually wait till the last minute to study or do projects....and it seems to work out ok
5 I am guilty of being a class-skipper.
6 One of the favorite things I've ever done is lead Upstream freshman Bible study group 14: the triple chunks...whoop!
7 I root for sports teams based on the hotness of their players.
8 I never saw Titanic. oops.
9 I know how to keep a secret. And I enjoy keeping them. From you.
10 I really like to throw darts.

9 Places I've Visited
1 Uganda
2 Seattle, WA....i love this place
3 Portland, OR
4 Gresham, OR ....Whoop!
5 Louisville, KY ....o the memories
6 Germany...yeah i definitely lived there when i was a kid
7 Arrowhead Springs, California...actually i'm technically a Californian, its true.
8 San Antonio.....here I come!
9 London this spring break!!

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1 go white water rafting in the grand canyon
2 fly an airplane
3 help with a church start
4 get married
5 memorize the New Testament
6 write a book
7 see the Aggies win a national championship
8 go back overseas

7 Ways to Win My Heart ....yeah good luck with that :-) just kiddin.
1 kick my tail in basketball
2 write me a letter
3 know the Bible like crazy
4 sing me a song....that you wrote.
5 be a servant to other people
6 smile
7 love the Lord with all you've got

6 Things I believe
1 Jesus Christ wants to have a personal relationship with you. And He will rock your face off.
2 God is who He says He is
3 God can do what He says He can do
4 I am who God says that I am
5 I can do all things through Christ
6 God's Word is alive and active in me

5 Things I'm afraid of
1 oversleeping
2 joining the workforce
3 somehow failing a class and not graduating
4 forgetting to pay a bill
5 doing something stupid

4 of my Favorite Things in my House
1 my guitar
2 my books
3 my pictures
4 my pillow.....yay sleep!

3 things I Do Everyday
1 brush the teeth
2 say 'i dont know'
3 read

2 Things I am Trying Not to Do Right Now
1 waste time...............hahahahahahaha
2 look ahead and forget to enjoy these times right now

1 Person I Want to See Right Now
1 WESLEE...we're about to go to breakaway right now...look for some class quotes later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa!! you are the bestest blog poster in the whole entire world how do you come up with stuff like this!? i wish i was smart and funny and talented and awesomely awesome!!!! but...i dont know if anyone could ever live up to the sharester...

alright, well i must go wallow in self-pity because now i realize how bad of a blog poster i be!! tear! :'(

love ya muchos,
*bekah-Boo*

Martha said...

Well, I usually smile a lot, but I'll be sure to sing you one of the songs that I've written...they are mostly to soothe LJ and many of them have to do with diapers and what's in them OR intestinal gas...but I wrote them all the same.

So, I'm hoping to have won your heart! I can also write you a letter, if needed. Can you tell how badly I want to win your heart?!

Hey, you need to come over to dinner...not just to babysit...so tell us when you can come next week.

See you tomorrow! Maybe LJ will roll over for you.

Anonymous said...

Sharon -
you're blogs (and LJs) are now my favorite things to do at work! I think I checked your blog three times on friday - love the lists - keep up the great blogging! B(S)J

Anonymous said...

So it appears from your lists that you are, actually, not boring at all (as you have sometimes feared). The places you've been list is really very impressive (esp. 1, 6, and 9) and would blow mine right out of the water.

one thing I'm curious about, though...you like the Rockets because you think Yao is cute? or would it be Bob Sura? :-)

~Cynbo