Tuesday, October 05, 2004

a special treat: a sampling of quotes from days gone by. a top 10 of sorts.

10. "I cant believe I look like Michael Jackson." --kara

9. "Concept testing is where you test the concept."--conant

8. "Don't call yourself stupid, just pressurized." --mrs. p

7. "See, I've heard this multiple times, and I still think its funny. Thats funny." --sara

6. "Everyone says be who you are. I say thats crap! I say if you like him better than you like yourself, then be him. Be who you want to be." --travis e.

5. "wait, whats that white thing in the middle of the sand??"--evelyn, at the astros game
"huh? .......that's second base." -me
"i thought they would run all the way around near the wall."--evelyn
"thats really far"-me
"well they ARE professionals." -evelyn

4. "yeah, yeah, omnipresence is Him being everywhere at once, omniscient is where He is all knowing, omnipotence is where He is all powerful, and omish is where you make wooden furniture." --chris hoover

3. "Dude. Its a joke. Laugh. Blow snot out your nose. " --sara

2. "Lets focus on this chapter, fully, yet exclusively." --conant

1. "Have we gotten anything done yet? Why start now?" --mrs. p

mrs. p's quote wins b/c it sums up my ideology very well. what does ideology mean? i'm not sure, but it sounded right.

a random quote for you to end this evening:
'one of the hardest things in the world is to watch the one you love, love someone else.'

i thought that i understood that on a certain level. but sometimes, i wonder, if God feels that way about me. hmm.

No comments: