Tuesday, October 12, 2004

so i had the "bright" idea to change up the look and feel of my blog. in doing so, i managed to lose all the comments posted and also my little counter down at the bottom. i'm sad. from now on i will seek to satisfy my craving for change in other avenues, not this blog.

two things happened today. 1 being i went to class, the other being i wrote down a few quotes (!). so here they are:

"even today Roman numerals are viewed as sexy. try putting on them your wedding invitations and everyone will think, wow this person must be very important. they will have to go look it up in the dictionary to know what you are talking about." --bryant. (i dont think i'll pass this on to my brother and his fiancee, tempted as i am)

"he [leonardo pisano fibonacci] is best known today for his famous Fibonacci sequence (f1=f2=1, fn+1=fn+fn-1), he developed it to explain how rabbits multiply, but now it is most used to predict things in finance." --from bryant's power point slides (what kind of sickos make up junk like this?!?)

"you know the story, leave a couple rabbits, come back in a few years and you have a million of them. if you dont believe it, ask the Australians." --bryant


yep, so that was my exciting anthropology class today. in other news.....

i ordered new eyeglasses today.....
i applied to be a substitute teacher in Bryan ISD, haha "teacher sharon"...
anyone who's read 'The Great Divorce' by C.S. Lewis, shoot me an IM...
group projects are annoying. i'm stuck with 3 of them this semester...
a&m creeped into the polls. HA to you doubters...
i still havent gotten my stinkin new student ID card...
i did, however, get my new license plates...
note: if anyone ever rips your license plate off, just go by your county tax office, the same place you register your car at, take in your license plate that is hopefully left, fork over $6.30 and voila, you will receive new plates. do not however, think you can pay with a Visa or Mastercard check card b/c this is unacceptable. you will have to get cash out of the atm, and unless you bank with First American Bank, you will be charged $1.75. consider this a public service announcement
ezekiel 16 is a way cool chapter, you should check it out...
(v24---does God approve of nose rings?!?!! :-) )

You say You can do more than I imagine
and my dreams are pretty big
All I've ever hoped for
and everything I need
is found in losing me.
Its time to take the test and see
just where my faith is taking me.
I'll follow though I cant see with my eyes,
I know its Your hand thats leading me.

"Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." --Psalm 19.10




1 comment:

Daniel Torres said...

I'm sure you'll make a great teacher!