Tuesday, May 04, 2004

NO MORE CLASSES! WHOOP!

whoop also for a 90 in database. 542 of 600 points. only 2 points of effort wasted in overachieving to receive an A.

i have a few more quotes to wrap up with from last week, hope you enjoy them. props to mrs. p for reading my lil site. now if only your final doesnt kill any of us....

"I used to show all this verbage and THEN the example." --mrs. p (verbage. excellent word usage.)

"That has always sounded so vile to me...I don't want to catch a thread death." --mrs. p (a little computer humor for ya there)

"There was an organization at that time called the Gray Panthers, which is a group of seniors that are fairly aggressive." --conant

"I was watching the Food Network the other night. One of my favorite networks. Some of you may enjoy it as well." --conant

"Mel Gibson's recent movie used the word 'passion' in its title." --conant (really? i must have missed that one)

"Let's back up the food chain." --conant

"None of us like to be stereotyped." --conant

"There's nothing more frustrating in the marketplace than encountering an employee who knows very little." --conant

"Lately I've been on this candy...phase. Although I'm not eating a lot of it, I'm looking at the industry." --conant (thats a good line)

"This is nitty gritty detective work." --conant (yeah it is)

And for my final quote of the semester:

"Everyone says be who you are. I say, that's crap! I say if you like him better than you like yourself, then be him. Be who you want to be." --travis, naturally

i hope you have enjoyed conant and mrs. p and the other contributors as much as i have. its been a great semester. looking forward to my summer and also the fall. keep checkin back i'm sure i'll find some interesting stuff to put up. better make it a favorites spot tho, cuz i'm probably signing off IM for a long while. so shoot me some emails, friends! and have a very nice summer.

No comments: