Monday, May 17, 2004

tonite my pastor and his wife, my friend and i solved all the worlds problems. it was fun. seriously, it was an incredible time of conversation that i was sad had to end...i love to hear about God's faithfulness and to be challenged by those who have walked so many years with the Lord. i guess for me it just kept coming down to praising the name of the Lord. He is so faithful to us and His greatness and knowledge are so much more than we can fathom. It makes me excited to be alive and to be His child. And to know that He has it all under His competent control just makes things so much less stressful.

if i could sum up one thing the Lord has taught me this year, He taught me about the body of Christ. He taught me how to build up, how to allow others to build me up, how to pass on His teachings, how to be there for others in times of need, how to encourage one another. Yes, I saw the body of Christ at work at my church, in our Upstream group, in my friendships. I know its real and I know it works and that makes me excited.

i finally lined up some things to do this week that should be fun...a little basketball, a little babysitting, a little eating with others, a little bit of baseball, a little hanging out with friends. let me know how you guys are doin, enjoyin the break and such...

No comments: