Wednesday, March 01, 2006

me, my fam, the alamo, and tim duncan






well my mom and j-rod and rachel came down for a lil visit on their winter break. we had a blast this weekend: we got pedicures (well, not jared), ate chick-fil-a, watched olympics, played scrabble, cooked yummy food, went to the movies, went to my new church, worked out, played pool, took a cruise on the riverwalk, watched part of the mardi gras parade, toured the alamo and followed the mission trail to other missions, checked out usaa, got a treat from shakes, and topped everything off with the spurs vs. knicks game. the apt. seems very quiet now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my best bud, Tim!!! KJ

Will said...

That sounds like so much fun! What else do you need besides Shakes and Spurs?

Martha said...

Family visiting is the best! (especially your family. Shh...don't tell anyone)

zgzmmdmc (uhm, this one was pretty long)