Saturday, October 15, 2005

a post about lance

so this is kind of a random post because i've been away from my fave place of gresham for quite some time now, but i just wanted to mention what an incredible guy lance is. he is the youth minister at ggbc and he and his wife jen are some of my bff fo shizzle. they are probably the reason i ever went back to ggbc, because that first summer i went they invited me to help at the youth in the evenings, and then would also invite me out to go see movies or chill at their house. then this past summer i got to help out with the youth ministry some more, and go to centrifuge & world changers. pretty much lance is the only person that i've EVER seen eat 10 dumdums at one time. and it was pretty much hilarious. they have a difficult task at their church but they also have some of the coolest youth ever and they do a rock solid job of helping students grow in Christ and leading students to know Christ as their Savior. anyways, he & jen rock my face off. i wish that you could know them because i'm convinced they are 2 of the most coolest people in the world.

p.s. did you talk to joe today?

4 comments:

crackalackin'munki said...

so what is up with the lack of emails lately... i know you've had time to post, and, as jen told me today, make brownies, bbut no time to email freda. i think that it takes, like, even less time to email freda than to make brownies. of course, you COULD always email freda during the time it takes to actually BAKE the brownies. but no hard feelings. brownies are good. i can understand.


p.s. i love how you joke about my mother. it's quite funny, actually.

Anonymous said...

That guys sounds like he is the coolest person ever. I really want to meet him.
Joe

Anonymous said...

Yeah. They are basically awesome. Now doubt about it. I love you Sharone!! And by the way I did talk my dearest mother today. Thank you for asking. =) What about you? Have you talked to Joe at all?

thesharester said...

i heart amy b!! i hope everythings going well for ya baptized self. :) i miss joe!