Monday, September 19, 2005

non-competition clause

so matt and i seriously do have a non-competition clause i believe that went into effect roughly about the time we were both at a&m-ish. but i need to also post where i went camping this summer.




this is me leading worship at said campout.


when one cant think of anything to blog about, one can always post pictures. today was perhaps one of the most boring of my life. i spent many hours listening to a lecture on mainframes. i felt like a nerd. but ya know, what can ya do. so my internet and furniture came on saturday and the aggies won so overall it was quite the stellar day. i'm starting to feel like i have most of the things i need. i bought some spoons so i'm no longer eating cereal with a measuring spoon. which is nice, because measuring spoons are so deep its kinda hard to get the cereal out. but anyway, i'm like up past my stinkin bed time because i'm such an old person now. that is just great. getting up at 6am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 6:00 am is my wake-up time too...now that LJ is such a good sleeper, an alarm wakes me instead of a baby. So, what time do you go to bed? I'm happy if I can get to bed by 10:00, but I'm SUPER happy it I can get in bed in the 9:00s.

CYNTHIA said...

the 9's??? can't do that. too much life left to be lived at that time of day (or tv to watch, in my case)

thesharester said...

well i havent got that all worked out just yet. you know that i'm a nite person who likes to stay up to all hours of the night. so last week i tried to wind it down at 10 and read till 10:30ish, giving me 7 1/2 which is nice, but then it turned into more like 11 or 11:30ish. and then like last nite it was 12:30, cuz i just feel like i'm missing out on something. but probably 11 is gonna be the goal.

Anonymous said...

ah the joy of high school, getting up at 6:30ish or so and hopefully going to sleep by 1, 12 if you're lucky... and not whining about being tired because if you do so, some sort of fun social activity will have to be marked of the calendar