Friday, July 01, 2005

i got the power

howdy doody. sorry for not posting in a whole week blaaah blaaah. would you believe its because i've been doing a missiony project? well its sorta true. i've been one busy chica. we've got a mission team head to brazil in august, and they want to take at least 10,000 power band bracelets with them. you know the ones that help you tell the plan of salvation with the little beads? so i have been making these like there's no tomorrow. and suckering everyone else into doing the same. on sunday i hung out with some friends, then that night we were watching a girly movie and made bracelets the whole time. then i took some youth to starbucks and.....made bracelets. every nite while relaxing in the evenings i'm .....making bracelets. so far my friends and i have made 400. i have one more bag of 100 to complete before sunday. then i'm going to pick up some more because on monday i'm headed to youth camp....7 hours away. i wonder how many we can make??? it pretty much rocks knowing that each one you make might help a brazilian come to know Christ. cuz if all brazilians are as cool as the brazilians i know, we want them all in heaven with us! and one cant type blog postings and make bracelets at the same time...

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

WHOOP!!!

Hehe, I am late on reading this post but I am most happy I did. I am catching up on all the other posts now. :)

Where in Brazil are they heading to? It is very exciting to know that there are people wanting to evangelize those in Brazil!

Evelyn the Brazilian

Evelyn said...

WHOOP!!!

Hehe, I am late on reading this post but I am most happy I did. I am catching up on all the other posts now. :)

Where in Brazil are they heading to? It is very exciting to know that there are people wanting to evangelize those in Brazil!

Evelyn the Brazilian

Evelyn said...

uhm, sorry for the doubleness. I am not sure how it happened.

Evelyn