Thursday, March 03, 2005

quotes:

"make it interesting for me to read--that will actually help your grade a little." --deutsch

"i'm sure you can find something thats interesting to write about--if its not interesting to you: fake it. " --deutsch

"you want to finish it early??.....okay....thats a novel question." --deutsch

"i'm sure you are all thirsty to find out what a work breakdown structure is"--deutsch (uhh, actually not so much....but a sonic coke sure does sound enticing)

"if you dont understand its probably because....your not my brain." --will, jestfully pretending to be markum

attention: in 3 minutes, it will be Bree's birthday.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


#484
i'm pressing on the upward way
new heights i'm gaining every day
still praying as i onward bound
Lord plant my feat on higher ground

my heart has no desire to stay
where doubts arise and fears dismay
though some may dwell where these abound,
Lord lead me on to higher ground.......

No comments: