Thursday, December 09, 2004

"but what about you?" he asked. "who do you say i am?" --matthew 16:15

sometimes my acting
speaks louder than my talking
sometimes my twisted perception
plays me against You,
my Advocate.
sometimes i'm so busy
protectingthe dreams in my heart
that i'm saying
You're not big enough
but faith is clinging to what I cannot see
and if I cant fathom your plan now,
could You at least hold my hand?
You're big enough for me
and what You say goes
anything You choose to give
is more than i deserve
thats who I will say You are.


"let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,
but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight, " declares the Lord.
--jeremiah 9:23-24

No comments: